Hello, I’m Christine Hunt ~ I have over 30 years of creative and commercial writing, editing, and layout and graphic design experience across a variety of fields and disciplines:
- cancer research
- fine arts
- hundreds of brochures, reports, articles, speeches, white papers, speaker supports, and presentations
- over 40 a/v, multi-media, and video productions
- three full-length playscripts, successfully produced
- six books
- logo design and image development
- various newsletters
- Web site text
- press release packages
- and much more.
In my early teens I began both to write and to help others express their thoughts and ideas. I taught English and creative writing for over ten years before launching Right Line Editing & Design in April of 2005.
Over the years, my family and I have volunteered in various ways with
- Meals on Wheels in the St. Croix Valley
- Courage Center St. Croix in Stillwater
- The Salvation Army
- Union Gospel Mission and its Naomi Center for women and children in St. Paul, and
- Faith Community Church in Hudson.
And I have
- served as Secretary for a local senatorial district steering committee and
- traveled with several short-term mission teams—the latest was to work in the slums of Guatemala City, an eye-opening, heart-rending experience.